STEAM NAME: Andrei Franzeed
STEAM URL LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/id/zeedfran/
DISCORD ID EXAMPLE: Username#1234: drei#9932
DATE OF BIRTH: 11-09-08
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE?: Yes

IN-GAME CHARACTER INFO

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS (1-10): 9/10
NAME: Franzeed Andrei
BIOGRAPHY: (Minimum of 100 Words): A man originating from a rural area decided to venture into the bustling city in pursuit of employment that would allow him to acquire desired possessions and engage in activities he had longed for. Notably, he possesses a kind-hearted nature, always eager to establish connections and form friendships with people from all walks of life. Furthermore, he possesses an exceptional work ethic characterized by tremendous dedication and perseverance. His primary objective revolves around amassing wealth that would afford him the opportunity to own numerous cars.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CIVILIAN IN THE CITY (TOTAL HOURS): 23 hours
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Citizen
TIME YOU PREFER TO BE ON-DUTY: 12PM (Real Time)
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANIC EXPERIENCE: It is my first time.
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU IN THE CITY: Always active.
HAVE YOU BEEN INTO OTHER CITY? IF YES, PLEASE LIST THEM: No
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MECHANIC TEAM?: (Minimum of 150 Words) Becoming an auto mechanic and shop owner is my dream job. An auto mechanic is someone who possesses a wide range of abilities, including the capacity to identify issues quickly and execute flawless repairs. They should also be knowledgeable about various auto manufacturers. They must also be extremely proficient with electronics and possess expertise in all automotive components. My abilities to become an auto mechanic and shop owner include my fundamental understanding of autos, their parts, where to find inexpensive parts, and my ability to communicate well. In addition to being skilled with electronics, I'm starting to be able to diagnose cars. I picked his line of work since I grew up in my father's shop which I fell in love with since I was a kid.