STEAM NAME: Rafiiiii
STEAM URL LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199569990835/
DISCORD ID EXAMPLE: aramra1928
DATE OF BIRTH: 08-19-2003
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE?: Yes

IN-GAME CHARACTER INFO

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS (1-10): 8
NAME: Rafi De Santanas
BIOGRAPHY: Rafi De Santanas, born on August 19, 2003, in North Yankton, raised in a family that valued nature and conservation.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CIVILIAN IN THE CITY (TOTAL HOURS): 79Hours
CURRENT OCCUPATION: None
TIME YOU PREFER TO BE ON-DUTY: I can duty anytime if there`s no RP to attend.
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANIC EXPERIENCE: I don`t have any experience being mechanic, but I have knowledge about different type of cars and motors. And I`m still willing to learn more about it.
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU IN THE CITY: I almost play in my free time in this city. (8-10 hours)
HAVE YOU BEEN INTO OTHER CITY? IF YES, PLEASE LIST THEM: None
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MECHANIC TEAM?: I am enthusiastic about joining the mechanic team because of my passion for understanding and solving mechanical issues. I have always been fascinated by how machines work and enjoy the challenge of diagnosing and fixing problems. Joining the mechanic team would not only allow me to apply and expand my technical skills but also contribute to the overall efficiency and functionality of the team. I value collaboration and believe that my dedication, attention to detail, and commitment to continuous learning would make me a valuable asset to the team. I am excited about the prospect of working together to maintain and improve the performance of vehicles and machinery.