STEAM NAME: mendozajomari2114
STEAM URL LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199536565269/
DISCORD ID EXAMPLE: moon_n#3457
DATE OF BIRTH: May 21, 2005
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE? Yes

IN-GAME CHARACTER INFO

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS (1-10): 10
NAME: Kim Sunghan
BIOGRAPHY: (Minimum of 100 Words) I, Kim Sunghan, was born in a city named Los Santos. From my earliest memories, I was captivated by the world of machinery and automobiles. While other kids were busy with toys and games, I was drawn to the garage, fascinated by engines, gears, and the scent of motor oil. Those early days were the foundation of my lifelong dream to become a mechanic. As I grew older, my passion for mechanics only deepened. I spent countless hours in our family garage, learning the ropes of fixing cars, trucks, and motorcycles. My father, a dedicated mechanic himself, recognized my innate talent and encouraged me at every turn. We shared precious weekends working on vehicles together, a bonding experience that passed on not just skills but also a deep appreciation for the craft.
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CIVILIAN IN THE CITY (TOTAL HOURS): 76 hours
CURRENT OCCUPATION: None
TIME YOU PREFER TO BE ON-DUTY: I'm flexible with my time. But I'll be on duty mostly night time.
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANIC EXPERIENCE: from other cities like The Billionaire City, Asadal Roleplay and Outlast City RP
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU IN THE CITY: 12 hours or more
HAVE YOU BEEN INTO OTHER CITY? IF YES, PLEASE LIST THEM: YES (The Billionaire City, Asadal RP, Outlast RP)
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MECHANIC TEAM?: (Minimum of 150 Words) 

I want to join the Aurora City RP mechanic team because I am deeply passionate about working with vehicles and solving mechanical challenges. Mechanics is not just a job for me; it's a calling. I've been fascinated by cars and engines since I was a child, and I've spent years honing my skills and knowledge in this field. I see joining this team as an opportunity to not only further develop my abilities but also to contribute to the success of the team and the satisfaction of our customers. I believe my technical expertise, attention to detail, and strong problem-solving skills make me a valuable addition to the mechanic team. I thrive in a collaborative environment, and I'm eager to learn from experienced team members while also sharing my own insights. Moreover, I understand the importance of delivering top-notch service and maintaining a reputation for reliability and quality work, which aligns perfectly with the team's goals. In summary, I want to join the Aurora City RP mechanic team because it's a chance to turn my passion into a career, to continually improve my skills, and to be part of a team that values excellence and customer satisfaction as much as I do. I'm excited about the opportunity to contribute my expertise and work alongside other talented individuals in the pursuit of our shared goals.