STEAM URL LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199213907497/
DISCORD ID EXAMPLE: Username#1234: skrrr.1dlex
DATE OF BIRTH: MAY 22, 2003
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE? YES

IN-GAME CHARACTER INFO

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS (1-10): 9
NAME: RUBEN MAGLANGTUTA
BIOGRAPHY: (Minimum of 100 Words)
Greetings! My name is Ruben Maglangtuta, and I am thrilled to share with you the story of my journey through life, one that has been marked by dedication, learning, and an unyielding commitment to personal and professional growth. With a strong foundation built on education, valuable experiences, and a passion for continuous improvement, I am excited to contribute my skills and expertise to a dynamic team that values innovation, collaboration, and achievement

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CIVILIAN IN THE CITY (TOTAL HOURS): 470 HOURS 
CURRENT OCCUPATION: PILOT
TIME YOU PREFER TO BE ON-DUTY: ANYTIME
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANIC EXPERIENCE: I HAVE A BACKGROUND
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU IN THE CITY: MODERATELY ACTIVE
HAVE YOU BEEN INTO OTHER CITY? IF YES, PLEASE LIST THEM: 
* THE BILLIONAIRE CITY
* OLYMPUS
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MECHANIC TEAM?: (Minimum of 150 Words)

I am genuinely excited about the prospect of joining the mechanic team for a few reasons. Because, I have always been passionate about understanding how things work, and this curiosity has led me to develop strong mechanical skills over the years. Being a part of the mechanic team would allow me to contribute my expertise while also learning from experienced professionals. The opportunity to work on intricate machines and solve complex technical problems greatly appeals to me. The feeling of successfully diagnosing and fixing an issue is incredibly rewarding, and I am excited about the chance to apply my skills in a practical and impactful way. Overall, my desire to join the mechanic team stems from my passion for mechanics, my belief in the power of teamwork, and my eagerness to take on new challenges and continue growing in a field I am truly enthusiastic about.