JIA NINA - APPLICATION FORM

B A N A N A

Question

*IN CHARACTER*

Please answer these questions as your in-game character persona.

[In-game Name]:  Jianina
[Date of Birth]: Jan 13, 1993
[Gender]: Female
[Phone Number]: 09150278692
[Current Occupation]: NONE
[Previous Job and last day of work]: CAR DEALER (A YEAR AGO?)

[Biography(a little story of your character)]: Just a civilian who wants to pursue her medical profession. Jia Nina tried almost most of the job in the city but still she seems not happy.

when she became a police officer she had interactions with our medics in the city and from there she realized that she needs to pursue what she really wants to do.

[How long have you been a civilian in the city?]: 2000+ Hours
[Ever been convicted of any crime in the city? If so, what?] NO

[Why do you want to join the Combat EMS?]: I want to change my career and pursue my passion in the medical field
[What do you think the duties of Combat EMS are?]:  to help those who are injured and save lives.
[Why should we choose you over other applicants?]: I'm hardworking , Punctual ,Reliable and Dedicated in whatever I Do.

[Do you have a Driver's license?]  YES
[Do you have a Weapon's Permit?]  YES
[How good is your driving skill?]  9/10
[How active are you in the city?]:  I can play everyday for min of 2 hours and full time during weekends.
[Time you prefer to be on-duty]: Evening (New Zealand Timezone)

*SCENARIO*

[SCENARIO 1 - An injured person visited the hospital, what's the first thing you should do?]: Check the vital signs /BPM
[SCENARIO 2 - If a person carrying an unconscious person with a mask came to the hospital and asked for revival, what should you do?]:  any suspicious person wearing mask will not be accommodated in the hospital ,  I will ask politely to remove their mask and proceed with the proper procedure 
[SCENARIO 3 - Your friend got into an accident, and his/her BPM fall between 0-5 BPM (that BPM is considered to be dead), what will you do?]: I will not take advantage of my work  and also our relationship shouldn't interfere with my duties and virtues as a medical officer. 

*OUT OF CHARACTER*

Please answer these questions based on your real life, not your character.

[Steam username]: B A N A N A
[Steam Identifier]: steam:11000014aa85b0a
[Discord username]: hey.stalker

[Do you have a working microphone?:] YES
[How long you've been playing GTA V Role play:] 2 YEARS 
[How did you find out about Aurora RP?:] FRIENDS OF FRIENDS
[Do you have law enforcement experience? (FiveM or Real Life):] YES (FIVEM) 
[Do you have medical experience? (FiveM or Real Life):]  NO
[Have you ever been to any other FiveM communities? (If so, please list them):] INFERNO , CELESTIAL

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet