STEAM URL LINK: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198143896914/
DISCORD ID EXAMPLE: Username#1234: System2103#2108
DATE OF BIRTH: 03/03/1997
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE? Yes

IN-GAME CHARACTER INFO

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS (1-10): 7
NAME: One Dela Cruz
BIOGRAPHY: (Minimum of 100 Words) 

I am One Dela Cruz, born on March 3, 1997. My journey embodies two dynamic chapters. Beginning as an FIB agent, I cultivated sharp insights, cracked intricate cases, and earned respect. Transitioning seamlessly, I embraced the skies as a pilot, navigating freedom among the clouds. Currently, I balance the thrill of piloting with the wisdom of a retired FIB agent. My life intertwines the mastery of past roles and the exhilaration of present pursuits. Memories of service endure alongside the euphoria of flight, crafting a life painted with stories that span both worlds.

HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CIVILIAN IN THE CITY (TOTAL HOURS): 74H
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Pilot
TIME YOU PREFER TO BE ON-DUTY: 10am - 11am , 4pm - 9pm
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANIC EXPERIENCE: none
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU IN THE CITY: mostly active
HAVE YOU BEEN INTO OTHER CITY? IF YES, PLEASE LIST THEM: No
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MECHANIC TEAM?: (Minimum of 150 Words) 

Becoming a mechanic resonates with my fascination for unraveling complexities. The intricate dance of machinery, the harmony of parts working in unison, captivates me. I yearn to be the problem-solver, the one who mends engines' whispers and mends vehicles' hearts. The tangible transformation from disarray to seamless functionality offers an immense sense of accomplishment. Every repair is a puzzle solved, a symphony restored. Embracing this path allows me to channel my curiosity into a tangible craft, providing a vital service while indulging my thirst for understanding the intricate beauty within the mechanical realm.