STEAM NAME: a l r u t s
STEAM URL LINK: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198172656018/
DISCORD ID EXAMPLE: Username#1234: iamalruts#3745
DATE OF BIRTH: November 14, 2002
DO YOU HAVE A WORKING MICROPHONE? Yes

IN-GAME CHARACTER INFO

RATE YOUR RP SKILLS (1-10): 8
NAME: Yves Saint Laurent
BIOGRAPHY: My name is Yves Saint Laurent, most people call me saint. This is my first city, I arrived around July 25 so its almost been 3 weeks since my arrival. During my first week I focused on understanding the rules of the city and how it operates such as browsing through the different jobs at the job center. I tried every single job available, at first I decided that I wanted to be a butcher, however, I later transitioned to being a Lumberjack as it offers a great salary in exchange for the effort that you provide. After my second week I invited my friends to play and ever since we worked at the Lumberjack company. Then I later on applied to become a Weazle News Reporter and fortunately my application got accepted. I worked at Weazle News for 1 day and met a handful of people which I was grateful for. However, I realized that I wouldn't see my self having the same interest to the job in the future. I decided to leave Weazle news and wait for an opportunity to join the Mechanics. In conclusion, I have been through many experiences that helped me prosper in the city and I am ready to take the next step in order to further progress in the city. 
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN A CIVILIAN IN THE CITY (TOTAL HOURS): 100 hours
CURRENT OCCUPATION: Lumberjack 
TIME YOU PREFER TO BE ON-DUTY: 6PM - 2AM 
DO YOU HAVE ANY MECHANIC EXPERIENCE: None, however, I am willing to learn. 
HOW ACTIVE ARE YOU IN THE CITY: I am fairly active during weekdays as I am occupied performing other duties. As for weekends, I am usually available throughout the whole day if I do not have anything scheduled. However, I ensure that I can dedicate at least 4 to 5 hours of my time to this role. 
HAVE YOU BEEN INTO OTHER CITY? IF YES, PLEASE LIST THEM: N/A
WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN THE MECHANIC TEAM?: During my first encounter with a mechanic he offered to fully upgrade my locally bought pick up truck for free. Since I was new to the city, I was very grateful as it is one of my first times receiving an act of kindness in the city. After that encounter I realized that the mechanic role is a role that I would fit best, I am more than willing to interact or start conversations with other people and especially to new people that have arrived in the city. I would like to assist and help others like how other people helped me. Aside from that, I am interested in cars and the whole idea of being a mechanic I believe it is one of the best jobs in the city. In addition to that, I would like to be given a second chance to work in a whitelisted job, I received a bad record from Weazle as I left after 1 day of working there. I have no excuses and I have nothing against them as what I did was also wrong. However, I believe that I have learned from my mistakes and handled my consequences well. If I was given another chance I would be grateful and ensure that I will not disappoint the Mechanic Company.