It taked me 3 hours to join the server

YourMom

Question

Hello,

I don't know what is wrong with your scripting skills. But this is insane.
First, I connect and it works fine. The verification got cancelled, so I had to apply.
The discord first gave me a wrong link ID. I had to register myself 2 times. I dont know why?

The second connect gave me a character creation dialogue. I created a character and the game immediately crashed.
The third time I connect, It hanged. I changed the graphics to normal.
After connection established the Server connection interrupts sometimes and the commands came 3 - 5 second later. (About every 10 minets)

Not only that. After stucking under the ground, voice chat isn't working I started to work,

but can't find any blip or marker that shows me what or where I can do the job.. (-100 points for you devs)

No information nor in forum about job informations, only fractions (-1000 Points for the supporters here)
and not only that, nobody helped me when I crashed with my truck and I couldn't quit anymore!.
I could only quit the game or disconnect and this means - rejoin. Boom again hangs and crashes.. I can't connect anymore

The result now: I landed into the lands, upper hills without vehicle, knowledge, food (I bought it but it isn't in my inventory!!!)

...I dont want anymore.. good luck with this.. whatever RP is..

This is a shame and should get fixed immediately! I cant reisntall fivem after every connect and error!

Thanks in advance

Edited by YourMom

3 answers to this question

I had to die now. Doing suicide, something NON RP because of all this bugs that came together!

Thanks.. best RP experience ever... omg

Ah I need to wait 10 minets now till respawn. Thats not 3 hours not. Thats 4 hours :)

Edited by YourMom
I want to edit the thread title now

+ I cant unlock the trunk.
The half of the commands mentioned in F1 doesn't work.
Some of them are useless and usefull for bugusing (/mesa)

How do I open the trunk? Nothing happens. I tryd it on a trunk

+ I lost $50k they .. dissapeared. Gone. Can't find them in inventory or on the death place

Edited by YourMom

After a robbery it says you earned blabla
Well. I earned nothing. Nothing happened.
Expect some random NPCs runned into me and started killing me.

Whatever is going on in this server... Illuminati got better behave than this shit here lol

BAN ME it hurts to be in this community... lmao wtf is wrong with this concept??

Edited by YourMom
Pls ban me